EM Pro-Soil is a naturally fermented live (non-freeze dried)microbial soil enhancer that increases plant growth and health, and allows you to reduce or eliminate chemical inputs.
EM Pro-Soil contains multiple classes of mutually supportive microorganisms (beneficial bacteria) that are grown together, at body temperature, to form a robust consortium of microbes that influence soils and plants in a regenerative direction. Additionally, EM Pro-Soil contains the natural beneficial by-products of these microbes’ growth cycle, including antioxidants, minerals and natural vitamins – the very same substances that bacteria produce in healthy soils.
One of the factors that makes EM Pro-Soil so unique is that, unlike any other probiotic in existence, the formula is comprised of both aerobic (using air) and anaerobic (not needing air) microbes; each class processing the foods necessary for the other to survive.
EM Pro-Soil also has enhanced levels of phototrophic bacteria also known as photosynthetic or purple non-sulfur bacteria (PNSB). These microbes have powerful detoxifying and anti-oxidative properties and are active in re-establishing a wide range of beneficial microbes in polluted or unbalanced environments, such as poor soil conditions.
EM Pro-Soil acts to benefit plants, crops and grasses in the following ways:
- Increased nutrient uptake by plants, grasses and crops, leading to a healthier, faster growing and more disease resistant organism.
- Repopulation of soils with a consortia of robust microbes which motivate the existing microbes in the soil in a regenerative direction. EM Pro-Soil is extremely effective in the rehabilitation of dead soils, and through correct continued use eliminates the need to let fields lie fallow.
- Natural balancing of Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Potassium levels in the soil.
EM Pro-Soil can also help reduce composting turning costs by 70-80% and prevent anaerobic, odor-causing decay. It facilitates healthy decomposition and increased production of stable organic matter particles (humus). Anaerobic pockets become aerated and the overall quality of the product is improved while reducing management time and cost.
- Not Genetically Modified – all species are naturally occurring
- Not chemically synthesised
- Contains NO Alcohol, Sodium Bicarbonate or Charcoal
- Contains NO Artificial Flavors, Sweeteners or Colors
Ingredients: Propietary Blend of EM Cultures, Purified and Structured Water, Natural Sugar Cane Molasses, Mineral Powder, Sea Salt, 100% Natural Juice Concentrates.
Species: Bacillus subtilis, Bifidobacterium animalis, Bi. bifidum, Bi. longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. buchneri, L. bulgaricus, L. casei, L. delbrueckii, L. fermentum, L. plantarum, Lactococcus diacetylactis, Lactococcus lactis, Rhodopseudomonas palustris, R. sphaeroides, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, and streptococcus thermophilus.
Soil/organic mediums: 3-5ml/1L of dechlorinated water
Soilless/Hydro: 1-3ml/5L of dechlorinated water.