Lux Meter - 100K
The 100K Digital LUX Meter is used for illuminances in work places,greenhouses,indoor labs,terrariums and outdoors.
Digital Lux Meters will give you an opportunity to set up your habitat and grow room like you have never been able to do before. Until using this meter all we can do is guess at the amount of light intensity that we’re supplying our animals or plants. Unfortunately what looks like bright light to us in our living room is very poor lighting for the conditions that many of our reptiles and plants need to stay emotionally and physically healthy.
This is an extremely simple instrument to use. Insert 9V battery into the meter, and hold out the light sensor to the source being read. Readings will be shown on the meter. While this is not a scientific instrument it is a truly valuable tool in comparing natural light conditions to those that we provide in our husbandry and grow rooms.
- Display: 18mm LCD
- Range: 1~100,000Lux
- Over-input: Indication of 1
- Sampling Time: 0.5 second
- Operating temperature: 0º to 50ºC (32º to 122ºF)
- Operating humidity: Less than 80% RH
- Dimensions: 130Lx72Wx30H(mm)
- Weight: 600g
- Power supply: 006P DC9V battery. Not included
- Accuracy: ≤10,000Lux, ±(4%rdg+10digit) >10,000Lux, ±(5%rdg+10digit)
- Resolution: 1Lux
- Precise and easy readout
- High accuracy
- LSI-circuit use provides high reliability and durability
- Permits a wide range of light measurements
- Adjusts to zero automatically
- LCD display provides low power consumption and is clearly readable
- Separate LIGHT SENSOR allows user take measurements at an optimum position
- Data Hold
- Low Battery Alert